Tuesday, April 15, 2008

New arrivals... yesterday...

The Chinese Olympics - Beijing 2008 mascots....


The back

And inside...








These arrived yesterday, but since I use the med school scanner to scan my cards, they had to wait till today to be "digitized". They're both very nice... The Chinese Olympics postcard I will treasure for the rest of my life, because this is a nice souveneer from an important even that is supposed to bring the whole world together (those protesting China at the moment have shown poor sportsmanship because they missed the whole point of the olympics... it is not a political event and should never become that! So why the protests?!)

Anyway... The card had a tear-away border that reveals a message so there are 4 pictures of the card....

1 comment:

Gulfmann Collection said...

Hello,
I am looking for exchange both of
stamps and postcards from your
country, see my daily updated
collections,
http://gulfmanncollection.blogspot.com